Section 11: Retail Store, Service Establishment Sales and Trade Show Policy
A. Retail Store Policy.
With written approval from the Company, a SALT WAVE CLUB MEMBER may sell products and/or promote the SALT WAVE business opportunity through retail stores such as health stores, grocery stores, and other such establishments, except in such stores or establishments that, in the Company’s sole discretion, are large enough to be considered state, regional or national chains.
B. Online Sales.
SALT WAVE CLUB MEMBERS may not sell SALT WAVE products through online auctions or mall sites, including but not limited to Walmart.com, Taobao.com, Alibaba, Tmal.com, Tencent platforms, Yahoo!, eBay or Amazon. SALT WAVE CLUB MEMBER may sell SALT WAVE products through SALT WAVE Replicated Websites and SALT WAVE Certified Websites. Advertisements are to be in accordance with the Company minimum advertised price (MAP) policy.
C. Service Establishments.
SALT WAVE CLUB MEMBER may sell products through service establishments that provide services related to the products. For example, SALT WAVE products may be sold through the offices of doctors and other healthcare professionals, health clubs, spas, and gyms.
The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to make a final determination as to whether an establishment is a suitable place for the sale of the products. The Company’s granting of permission in a particular case does not waive its right to enforce this policy in any and all other cases.
E. Trade Show Policy.
SALT WAVE CLUB MEMBERS wishing to display, promote and sell the SALT WAVE products and opportunity in connection with a trade show or public event may rent a booth or set up an exhibit at a trade show, public event or convention ("Convention"), subject to the Company's written approval of the Convention and the SALT WAVE CLUB MEMBER's compliance with the following requirements:
1. Complete and submit to the Company an Event Submission Form. This form can be located in the online.
2. In order to obtain a booth and secure exclusive rights, the Company must receive a form requesting permission to participate at least four weeks prior to the show.
3. The Company reserves the right to only allow one booth representing the Company and products per show. Only SALT WAVE products and/or opportunity may be offered in the trade show booth. Only SALT WAVE produced marketing materials may be displayed or distributed. A purchase of a Company- SALT WAVE CLUB MEMBER banner, to display in the booth, is required. Exclusive rights are granted in the sole discretion of the Company.
4. The SALT WAVE CLUB MEMBER will not reference SALT WAVE in any form of advertisement or promotional material that implies that SALT WAVE is participating in the Convention. Instead, any Company-approved advertisement or promotional material must make specific reference to the SALT WAVE CLUB MEMBER as a SALT WAVE CLUB MEMBER of SALT WAVE, including any maps or listings prepared by the sponsor of the Convention.
5. The SALT WAVE CLUB MEMBER will not make any earnings representations without using Company’s current full earnings disclosure. SALT WAVE CLUB MEMBERS may not make lavish lifestyle income claims.
6. The SALT WAVE CLUB MEMBER will not use the Convention to promote any product, service, or business opportunity other than the SALT WAVE business in which the SALT WAVE CLUB MEMBER may be involved.
7. During the Convention the SALT WAVE CLUB MEMBER must personally comply with the Policy Manual and is responsible for (i) the actions of every person who works in the booth at the Convention, (ii) all material distributed at the Convention, and (iii) all other aspects of participation in the Convention.
8. In addition to the other remedies provided in the Policy Manual, the Company reserves the right to deny future Convention participation for any policy violation at a Convention.