Section 6: Product Return Policy
A. Returns on Products Within 30 Days.
1. SALT WAVE will refund one hundred percent (100%) of the purchase price (plus applicable tax if prepaid) of Currently Marketable products that are returned by a SALT WAVE CLUB MEMBER or Customer within thirty (30) days of purchase from the Company, less shipping costs and paid Bonuses.
2. SALT WAVE will provide a Product Credit of one hundred percent (100%) of the purchase price (plus applicable tax if prepaid) or a refund of ninety percent (90%) of the purchase price (plus applicable tax if prepaid) on products not Currently Marketable (see, Section 6.D.) that are returned by a SALT WAVE CLUB MEMBER or Customer within (30) days of purchase, less shipping costs and paid Bonuses.
B. Currently Marketable.
Products and Sales Aids shall be deemed currently marketable if each of the following elements is satisfied: 1) they are unopened and unused; 2) packaging and labeling have not been altered or damaged; 3) the product and packaging are in a condition such that it is a commercially reasonable practice within the trade to sell the merchandise at full price; 4) the product expiration date has not elapsed; and 5) the product contains current
SALT WAVE abeling. Products shall not be considered Currently Marketable if the Company discloses prior to purchase that the products are seasonal, discontinued, limited time offers, or special promotion products not subject to the Return Policy.
C. Return of Damaged or Incorrectly Sent Products.
SALT WAVE will exchange products if the returned products were received by the purchaser in damaged condition or were incorrectly sent. Such products must be returned within fifteen (15) days of receipt. Whenever possible, returned products will be replaced with undamaged products. However, when an exchange is not feasible, the Company reserves the right to issue a credit for the amount of the exchanged products.
D. Duty to Retain Sales Order Number.
In order for the Company to correctly recoup the applicable Bonuses on returned products, the original sales order number from the invoice must be retained. This number must be provided to the Company at the time the request for a refund is made.
E. Refund Alternatives.
The Company in its discretion may determine the acceptable refund alternatives for product returns, including but not limited to the following: SALT WAVE Company Credit, Product Credit, bank check, bank transfer, or credit card charge back, and as outlined herein. The actual form of refund will be based upon payment procedures in the Local Market and the original form of payment. Refunds will only be paid to the original payor.
F. Return Procedure.
To obtain a refund for returned products or Sales Aids, a SALT WAVE CLUB MEMBER must comply with these procedures:
1. Approval for the return must be received prior to the return of the shipment to the Company. This approval must be obtained, either by telephone or in writing, and the actual return shipment must be accompanied by the
SALT WAVE CLUB MEMBER number.
2. The Company will provide the SALT WAVE CLUB MEMBER with the correct procedures and location for returning the products or Sales Aids. All return shipping costs must be paid for by the SALT WAVE CLUB MEMBER
3. Products or Sales Aids returned to the Company without prior authorization will not qualify for a product credit or refund and will be returned to the SALT WAVE CLUB MEMBER at the SALT WAVE CLUB MEMBER`S expense.
4. This return/refund procedure may vary in jurisdictions where different repurchase requirements are imposed by law. Applicable laws may dictate the terms of the refund policy.
5. The Company may charge a $15 fee for shipments that are refused at the point of delivery and returned to the Company.
G. Company’s Right to Recoup Unearned Bonuses.
Bonuses are paid to SALT WAVE CLUB MEMBER based on the purchase of Company products by retail customers or by members of their Downline Organization. When products are returned, the Company has the right to recoup the Bonuses that were paid based on the purchase of the products that were returned. The Company may recoup these Bonuses by requiring a SALT WAVE CLUB MEMBER to pay the Company directly, or the Company may withhold the amount of the Bonus from future Bonus payments.
H. Return of Personalized Sales Aids.
Personalized Sales Aids are not returnable or refundable, except for personalized Sales Aids with printing errors. Such sales aids must be returned within thirty days and in conformance with the Product Return Policy.
I. Credit Card Charge Backs.
SALT WAVE CLUB MEMBER are required to return products under the Company’s product exchange and return policies rather than doing a credit card chargeback.